Flight nightmare stories on the way to Port

Drumbum1977

I also pray before every flight. I also pray every time I have to drive to or from work on ice or snow covered roads. Actually, I say many prayers every day and always a prayer of thanks at the end of each day. I need all the help I can get!

Diane

Ain't anything wrong with praying.
Indeed.

But please also remember that it's just as important - if not more - to count how many seat backs there are between you and your nearest exit, how you would get there, and the same for your second nearest exit. And what brace position you would use, where your lifejacket is stowed and how to put it on.

Indeed.

But please also remember that it's just as important - if not more - to count how many seat backs there are between you and your nearest exit, how you would get there, and the same for your second nearest exit. And what brace position you would use, where your lifejacket is stowed and how to put it on.

I read the information card every single time I get onto a plane. 6 years ago, several of my friends were involved in a plane crash at our local airport where several people died. I always want to know how to get off the plane quickly.

Archived