what is going on here?

cruising with marti

After reading on this board, the horrid sewer smells on Celebrity ships, I booked a Princess cruise for this coming week. I just can not tolerate bad smells.

Well lo and behold, while browsing the Princess board this morning, guess what, a thread complaining of sewer odor on the Princess Star.

Now granted I will not be sailing on the Star, but in the case of Celebrity, the odor seems to have traveled fleet wide, will this be the case on Princess?

I am fairly convinced that there is a odor conspiracy taking over the cruise industry.

Phil

Phil

I recently sailed on Century and I don't remember smelling a sewage smell, however I did smell some unpleasant odors as I walked past staterooms. If you are looking for an odor free ship all I can say is good luck.

I have sailed on Galaxy, Millennium and Century. The only time I smelled sewage was as I was leaving my restroom. Sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer.

Huh? :confused:

I guess I shouldn't ask for clarification...:D :D

Susan

We must of been lucky to miss any of the Celebrity "stinky" cruises! Whew!!!!

We have been on many Celebrity cruises and ships and have been "blessed" without this experience. Was it in a certain cabin type or deck(s)?

Archived