Royal Princess HELP

Cruisin' Again 86

I haven't stayed in either cabin but just a couple of things I'd consider.

Based on Dave's photos & the deck plans, A737 is a popular and generally more expensive aft facing balcony cabin. It appears to be a larger balcony but is also uncovered.

My decision would be primarily based on price and the D4 category A737 would most likely be much more expensive than the BD category B627.

Hi Brian,

I think the Baja Deck aft is the only deck that doesn't get to 'split' that space between the cabins like the ones above them, but it appears B739 still has a relatively deep balcony. Here are a few annotated pictures from the 'Everything' thread showing the aft facing balconies:

8957384058_5fd2c6f569_b.jpg

9391397190_06541f215d_b.jpg

9045375437_ef51990d4b_o.jpg

I haven't stayed in either cabin but just a couple of things I'd consider.

Based on Dave's photos & the deck plans, A737 is a popular and generally more expensive aft facing balcony cabin. It appears to be a larger balcony but is also uncovered.

My decision would be primarily based on price and the D4 category A737 would most likely be much more expensive than the BD category B627.

Totally off-topic, and sorry if this is the wrong place, but Astro Flyer - how did you embed a post from a different thread into your reply on this thread? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Forums mobile app

Totally off-topic, and sorry if this is the wrong place, but Astro Flyer - how did you embed a post from a different thread into your reply on this thread? Thank you.

I use two procedures:

At the bottom of every post is a "+ option to multi quote a post. That even works if it's from another thread & when quoting on a different thread it gives the option to use the other post.

On this thread, I bookmark useful posts such as Dave's great information & click the "QUOTE option. Then Select All to copy & paste a post into another thread.

I use two procedures:

At the bottom of every post is a "+ option to multi quote a post. That even works if it's from another thread & when quoting on a different thread it gives the option to use the other post.

On this thread, I bookmark useful posts such as Dave's great information & click the "QUOTE option. Then Select All to copy & paste a post into another thread.

Thank you so much! [emoji2]