Cancel and rebook online?

chabre

Hi, I booked an Alaska cruise for next year, I found a price reduction and more OBC now.

I booked directly on HAL website. To take advantage of the reduction and OBC, I have to cancel and rebook, right?

Is there an option to cancel online that I am not seeing?

Thanks

Just call HAL and speak to an agent. Ask to have your cruise re-fared, as long as the perks you get now are better than what you had previously. By re-faring, you keep your same booking number and any other arrangements you've already made. If you cancel and rebook you would lose those arrangements.

Just call HAL and speak to an agent. Ask to have your cruise re-fared, as long as the perks you get now are better than what you had previously. By re-faring, you keep your same booking number and any other arrangements you've already made. If you cancel and rebook you would lose those arrangements.

Thanks, I will call.

I was wondering if I could do it online because I am from Mexico, and some times is a pain calling to US numbers.

I will try to re-fare it and not cancel and rebook it.

Thanks again.

You can always email a personal cruise consultant and have them refare it. Then you'll have a person to contact to check in and see if there are any better deals on your cruise.

I don't have a cruise consultant, but I just filled the online form to get assigned one.

Thanks