Onboard Expense account

ToddWms

We are sailing on the Victory in 2 weeks and I need to change the credit card I originally used when I completed my Check-in process. The card split and I had to have a new one issued. I haven’t found online where I can change it. Should I just call Carnival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should be able to go into the same place where you set up your account the first time., under My Bookings... you can edit your online account and just change the account number. I've done this several times- once when I changed my mind on which credit card to use and another time when I set up a cash account and went back in later to change it to a charge account.

Sign in to manage your account

To do list. Edit online check in

On board expences

Edit credit card

Tried this but there’s no ‘edit credit card’. Unless I overlooked it. Guess I’ll just do it there.

We are sailing on the Victory in 2 weeks and I need to change the credit card I originally used when I completed my Check-in process. The card split and I had to have a new one issued. I haven’t found online where I can change it. Should I just call Carnival?

Just edit the account.

You delete the onboard acvount, then set it up with the correct card. Do this online before you go, save some time. It only takes a minute.

This worked. There was no option to edit but I could delete and create it again using the new card. Thanks