Price went down 400$ after final payment

brikee

If you don't mind me asking, did you book interior, oceanview, obstructed view, balcony or upwards? Just wondering which rooms had price dropped for you. I'm about to put full payment down on obstructed view tomorrow. Thanks

I booked H5- Haven courtyard penthouse, if it helps!

I never book these NY December- Feb cruises ahead. For the last several years, it is darn easy to pick them up on the dump rack. If there is any way, in the future, you can just block and rescind time off from work, it is a given of picking up some great deals. Jackpot last year, the Dec sailing was $399 and your week, $599, consistent for at least the last several years. This year, my family is keeping an eye on the 4 long cruises in this time frame. No doubt they will be on the ship. :)

We are doing the 14 night Escape Jan 20th and I booked in March of 17. I am so glad I did, as the ship is almost sold out and the prices are 400.00 more per person in the suites we got. I thought that I was going to be sorry, but some friends were trying to book same cruise and they can't get anything but the Haven (which they can't afford).

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2017 at 3:19 PM, Budget Queen said:

I never book these NY December- Feb cruises ahead. For the last several years, it is darn easy to pick them up on the dump rack. If there is any way, in the future, you can just block and rescind time off from work, it is a given of picking up some great deals. Jackpot last year, the Dec sailing was $399 and your week, $599, consistent for at least the last several years. This year, my family is keeping an eye on the 4 long cruises in this time frame. No doubt they will be on the ship. 🙂

Wow, you are absolutely right! A cruise in March 2019 was 2600 for 4 people in a balcony! Unfortunately, we were not quick enough to book and the price went up to 2800, but now since I have more agency in regards to that, I will hold of on booking a March 2020 cruise on Bliss, since they will probably go down.