One more quick Steak House question please

wemjam

Trying Steakhouse for the first time this weekend, and I kind of waited to the last minute to make my reservation request (I know this could impact it). I know it said they would email me a confirmation, but I was wondering once they do confirm it, does the reservation show up somewhere in your booking information online?

Thanks for any help

Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes to hear back about your reservation? Or do you hear closer to your sailing? I booked a table for four at the steakhouse on our Liberty sailing at the end of this month (I did this a few days ago) and I wasn't sure if we would get a confirmation before we boarded.

I've received confirmation within two to three days for most requests. I made a reservation last week for our sailing on October 22, 2017 and received my confirmation the next day. It may vary from ship to ship, as the steakhouse manager is who confirms.

I've received confirmation within two to three days for most requests. I made a reservation last week for our sailing on October 22, 2017 and received my confirmation the next day. It may vary from ship to ship, as the steakhouse manager is who confirms.

Thank you! I will keep a lookout since I recently made the reservations and we cruise October 29th.

I have my own follow up question to this. How far in advance before you get your confirmation? I placed a reservation for our Vista Cruise for September of 2018 online and have not received an email confirmation. Not sure if that means I don't have it or they just haven't booked those yet.

Trying Steakhouse for the first time this weekend, and I kind of waited to the last minute to make my reservation request (I know this could impact it). I know it said they would email me a confirmation, but I was wondering once they do confirm it, does the reservation show up somewhere in your booking information online?

Thanks for any help

No it does not.