room service vodka

brian1

Although I've never cruised with Thomson, I wouldn't have thought of putting the line in the same bracket as Cunard. Ever.

How would you say the on-board experiences compare at the moment, pre any upgrading of the Thomson brand? Do you think the brand really will be able to compete with Cunard for their passengers? I don't.

No neither would I.

We are arriving via Doha so we will buy 2 bottles there.The problem is we want 4 bottles and Singapore only allows 2 to be brought in.Sounds greedy maybe,but we have a 19 day cruise plus an Africa landtour so 4 bottles to drink in the room is not that excessive.We found a store online just off of Orchard rd thats a lot cheaper than Cunard,cheers,Brian.

I could never, ever go to such lengths to save a few dollars / pounds. We book our cruise and sometimes you have to know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Just go and enjoy the cruise there are lots of bars onboard where you will have a great time. Enjoy Cunard.

Without having to give a maths lesson,2 drinks a night whilst getting ready in our cabin and hotel room for a month does not add up to spending the whole cruise locked away,lol.I dont mind spending London hotel prices but why get ripped off on board when you can have a tipple in the room and then spend a fortune in the bars after.We like a drink so will probably fill Cunards coffers more than most anyway.

No neither would I.

We shall see, by the end of next year we would have sailed both.From what I've read, one line is getting more dissapointing and the other getting better reviews.Perhaps they will meet in the middle.

Without having to give a maths lesson,2 drinks a night whilst getting ready in our cabin and hotel room for a month does not add up to spending the whole cruise locked away,lol.I dont mind spending London hotel prices but why get ripped off on board when you can have a tipple in the room and then spend a fortune in the bars after.We like a drink so will probably fill Cunards coffers more than most anyway.

Good morning Brian.

No requirement for a maths lesson here, I just trust that you have factored in the cost of mixers for a month.

I'd hate for there to be any unplanned surprises.

:evilsmile::evilsmile:

I could never, ever go to such lengths to save a few dollars / pounds. We book our cruise and sometimes you have to know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Just go and enjoy the cruise there are lots of bars onboard where you will have a great time. Enjoy Cunard.

I wish there was a 'like' button.