Older teenagers on Constellation?

jdlg4silb

Just wondering who has been on the Constellation or other similar ships when kids are out of school, such as Christmas week, and whether there were many older teenagers. We are traveling with a 19 year old daughter and 16 year old son who do not want to hang out with us ALL the time.

our granddaughter were 21 and 17 when we cruised Thanksgiving week on the Connie 2 years ago. Yes, there were kids in their late teens. They got together the first night and just sorta hung out. Our granddaughters, even the 17 year old really enjoyed being with her sister and us a little more. She thought the group was a little young. I am sure it depends on the teens and the entire group. There were a few others that agreed. The programs really weren't much fun, but certainly your kids should give it a shot and see how they feel. NMnita

We have 17, 15 and 12 year old daughters that will be travelling on the Contellation 12/24 cruise. We cruise at this time every year and there have always been alot of kids. Our friends from Jersey are travelling with us with their younger daughters ages 9, 5, and 1. I'm sure your kids will have a great time and I bet they meet my "very social" (as I hear in teacher conferences) 17 and 15 year old daughters before the week is over!

Archived