do you hear voices from your bathroom vent?

luckyinpa

I have heard this on several Princess ships. It is definitely coming from the bathroom vent. It is very low and you won’ hear it unless there is no extra noise in your cabin. I also have good hearing in the high range which these sounds seem to be in. I don’t think these are actually voices although that is the first impression I got. It must be something from the vent system that makes the sounds. I must admit that the sounds are a little creepy.

BTW, my wife has never heard the sounds. Her hearing is not as sensitive as mine.

Edited by TwoCruisers

to those that said the voices say book another cruise, i cannot do that at this time but i did book a mini get away this weekend and it does feel better..ahhh

been too long since on vacation

i hope this hotel room has a QUIET vent

On all my sailings including the new majestic I’ve heard noises in bathroom. Usually it’s like someone walking heavy or whispers. The sec I step outside the bathroom it all goes quiet. Def noises from the vents but it doesn’t bother me as long as it stays in there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

is this a regal thing or entire princess line?

first time i went in the bathroom i thought i was in a horror movie, i heard voices/static, weird things.

cabin L 225

so is this a paranormal vortex or just bad ship design?

Typically it helps to leave your tin foil hat on until right before you get in the shower and put it back on as soon as you turn the water off.

i stayed in a hotel near the ocean this weekend. sad to say no noises of the ocean came through any vents. but it didnt appear the lady above me walked around with high heels on. strange i could hear that through the carpet but part of the room was hard wood. . i just immersed myself in the suite and ignored it.