My Time Dining on Freedom for Group

lisalisaq

This is the first time we're doing My Time Dining. Our cruise is in March 2018. I just noticed reservations are already available, but none left for the popular times. Has anyone with a group (we have 9) been able to book MTD reservations one on board? Or if it's sold out online, the reservations are gone. Also, some of our party is on the wait list for MTD. Has anyone else had that happen? Thanks for your help.

Hopefully those in your party wait-listed for MTD will clear before you sail. Be sure all of the reservations are linked for dining reservations.

If unable to book your group together in MTD at your preferred time, go to the MDR on boarding day and work with the hostess. They work very hard to accommodate but some flexibility on your part may be necessary for such a large group.

They don't make the "popular" times available to book pre-cruise. ALL of your party will need to be assigned the same seating. If you have to move to one of the traditional seating (which is really best for a large group), then you will need to "link" your reservation #'s.....if everyone gets MTD, there is no need to "link"...simply go to the dining room when you board, and tell them how many you will have....and what time you'd like to dine.

This is the first time we're doing My Time Dining. Our cruise is in March 2018. I just noticed reservations are already available, but none left for the popular times. Has anyone with a group (we have 9) been able to book MTD reservations one on board? Or if it's sold out online, the reservations are gone. Also, some of our party is on the wait list for MTD. Has anyone else had that happen? Thanks for your help.

For MTD, they still need to try and do 2 seatings to accomodate everybody, which means the middle times will not be available to book. If they let you book at 7, that means nobody can be at that table from 5:30-7 (as there would not be enough time) and when you are done (around 9), they would not have time to turn it around for somebody. With MTD, if you want reservations, you are a little more flexible than with traditional, but still need to fall within the same general times.

You can always go in between seatings and if a table is not used, you can get it, and they may allow for a reservation on board, but it would only be if MTD if not booked full for either 1st or 2nd seating. If you go in between, especially with a large party, be prepared to wait quite awhile.