Switching cabins

jtdlmc

I know you can switch cabins in same category (BA to BA) but can you switch from different balconies (for example from a BA to a BD) if they are the same price? I do plan to call my PCC but he isn't working at this time and I figure someone out there will know the answer :)

Heard from my PCC today - can't be done he says :( Not really fair that some can do it and others not. First time and probably last time I use a PCC I think, at least booking it with a CSA on the 1-800#, you can call back a few times and speak with other CSAs to see if you get a different answer. Oh well, we will survive with the room we have and still enjoy our cruise.

Really? I never heard that. Not saying at all that you are incorrect just that it is something that I have heard happening or even being a possibility. That would kind of suck (but Id get over it fast)

I would say the last minute change is very, very rare. At least based on what I have read on these boards. But, it does happen. One story I read about had people onboard, but standing by at the front desk awaiting a cabin assignment with high hope that somebody would not show up for the cruise. They eventually got a cabin.

I would guess that if it happened often, the boards would be full of folks blasting away at NCL.