HMC seafood shack ??

mscreneet

Does anyone happen to have the menu for the seafood shack at HMC as well as prices for what is offered?

I've checked online but can only find the menu for HAL ships that go to HMC. I understand CCL offers different items then HAL does.

No charge in HMC food is inclusive . Chicken ,burgers same things that are offered on Carnival ships. After all the food is tendered over from the ship your sailing on. Seafood shack ? Is that something new ?

Does anyone happen to have the menu for the seafood shack at HMC as well as prices for what is offered?

I've checked online but can only find the menu for HAL ships that go to HMC. I understand CCL offers different items then HAL does.

We were just at HMC. No Seafood Shack Existed. As we scoped out the island for our Cabana choice in April, we never found a "Seafood Shack" :confused::confused:

I was at Half Moon Cay last week. The lunch is catered onto the island. They have burgers (including veggie burgers), some sort of chicken, hot dogs, fruit, and a few salads. There was a salad that had beans and shrimp in it, but that's the only thing I saw that was seafood.

I too have been looking for the lobster shack menu. Can't find it. I'll be there at the end of November, though.

For those who say there is no shack, it's supposed to be right next to the wish I could stay here forever bar.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7347

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I too have been looking for the lobster shack menu. Can't find it. I'll be there at the end of November, though.

For those who say there is no shack, it's supposed to be right next to the wish I could stay here forever bar.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7347

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I've been waiting to see Carnival's HMC Lobster Shack menu too. I'm looking forward to you posting it when you get back from your cruise this month! TIA.

No, this is a separate pay venue. Like the seafood shack or steakhouse onboard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I see ,Carnival figured out how to make another dollar off their passengers. It was going to happen sooner than later.