Daily Itinerary for Epic? Anyone have one?

SeaNStars4Me

I am thinking about taking the Norwegian Epic cruise to The Bahamas, Jamaica and Cayman Islands in a few weeks...7 day out of Port Canaveral. Does anyone have a daily itinerary for this trip of the activities and things to do on board? If so, could you please post? Thanks

The Epic is currently on her repositioning cruise from Europe to Port Canaveral. Any current itineraries would be from her cruises in Europe. I believe her first cruise from Port Canaveral will be on Nov 18th. If you book that cruise you mentioned you might post your experiences and the itineraries when you get back.

I am thinking about taking the Norwegian Epic cruise to The Bahamas, Jamaica and Cayman Islands in a few weeks...7 day out of Port Canaveral. Does anyone have a daily itinerary for this trip of the activities and things to do on board? If so, could you please post? Thanks

I'm on the same cruise but in February. This cruise was originally an Eastern Caribbean cruise before the hurricanes came through. You can use the search function on the main thread page to search for Epic dailies. Since this is not a normal itinerary for the Epic, you may not find anything to match up to exact times of when the Epic is in port but it will give you an idea of activities on board.