Anhem of the Seas photo for online checkin

banditz

What are the requirements needed for the upload photo for online check in? Size? Headshot? Background? Etc.

Thank You

They list the requirements in the check in section where you upload the picture. It has to be a head and shoulders shot on a plain, white or light background, with nothing else visible in the picture. You can resize the picture and recenter it as you upload it. We have just taken a picture with our cell phone and then uploaded that, was very easy to do.:)

Thank you! That's what I needed to know. It must show the requirements once the upload button is pushed then.

One more question. It states no sunglasses but, what about prescription glasses?

Edited by banditz

I remember it showing a few examples of what is acceptable and what isn't. It really doesn't go into the acceptable file size or anything like that, they try to keep it pretty simple. There is a shadow of the size the picture should be and you just move it until it fits. You will see when you do it. Just don't bother trying to use their picture taking feature, I tried two laptops, 2 iphones and an ipad with no success getting that to work. Taking a picture with my iphone and then uploading that worked perfectly.

FYI - It's not needed. If you don't have a valid photo uploaded, they will take your photo at the terminal which is the normal process and it adds about 3 seconds to check-in. So, don't sweat it if you don't want to bother with it.

Totally agree, we uploaded our extra official passport photo and it was not accepted. Go figure??

They will take it at check-in and it will take 3 seconds.....don't sweat it and have a great cruise.:D

I remember it showing a few examples of what is acceptable and what isn't. It really doesn't go into the acceptable file size or anything like that, they try to keep it pretty simple. There is a shadow of the size the picture should be and you just move it until it fits. You will see when you do it. Just don't bother trying to use their picture taking feature, I tried two laptops, 2 iphones and an ipad with no success getting that to work. Taking a picture with my iphone and then uploading that worked perfectly.

It worked okay for me....just sat in front of my laptop, and moved my head until it filled the template, and clicked....