Reivew of the carnival dream, the good, the bad, and the crazy!

ch27088

What a great review, I enjoyed reading it. So glad you were able to make lemonade out of lemons, and that you had a great vacation that you deserved after your difficult 2016. I'm going on the Dream out of NOLA in April and looking forward to it….and your pics were great…..makes me feel warm since it's currently 12 degrees in NJ! YIKES! Bring me some sun and warmth! :-)

We are sailing the Dream in July. Never sailed Carnival only RCI... on RCI you have the option of disembarking with your luggage or setting your luggage out the night before and letting them take it off for you. Do you have this option on Carnival as well? We like taking our own luggage off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 weeks later...
We are sailing the Dream in July. Never sailed Carnival only RCI... on RCI you have the option of disembarking with your luggage or setting your luggage out the night before and letting them take it off for you. Do you have this option on Carnival as well? We like taking our own luggage off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you have the option of taking your own luggage off before everyone else is released.