Grammy experience?

smurf1635

The Grammy experience was where they would assign a 75 yr old to sit next to you all cruise long.

She would complain about everything, especially the heat, her arthritis, those "damn kids running around", and how the TV in the room doesnt have Wheel Of Fortune.

She would want to only play bingo, and would have dinner promptly at 4pm every day so that she could go to bed by 7:30pm.

The Grammy experience was where they would assign a 75 yr old to sit next to you all cruise long.

She would complain about everything, especially the heat, her arthritis, those "damn kids running around", and how the TV in the room doesnt have Wheel Of Fortune.

She would want to only play bingo, and would have dinner promptly at 4pm every day so that she could go to bed by 7:30pm.

I did that experience once and they made sit next to her all day, holding a ball of yarn while she knitted a scarf for the captain. I was forced to listen to her talk about how hard they had it in the old days and how easy all of us young people have it nowadays.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. It made my day.