Anyone Experience this Problem on a Royal Caribbean Website Booking?

• 1 month later...

Just happened to me on a cruise I booked 1/2/18. Last night hit that button to add crown & anchor number and whammy! Suddenly lost ALL promotions. RCCL Customer Service says they are correcting it for me without any problems.

Happened to us today! we booked last week and went to check today and the final price jumped up by $3,000.00, even the insurance was doubled in price. We called and they apologized and asked us if we had the original amount quoted. Then said that the sale was over. We then asked for a refund and then they corrected the price. Something that I found strange when we booked the cruise was that we never received the receipt online, I had to print it out from their page. That was my only proof. Be very careful!!! at this point I don't know if it's a real website error or an attempt to fraud. Don't trust this company, print out your receipt as soon as you book.

Yeah, I never got a confirmation email when I originally booked but luckily had written down the booking number. I called yesterday to get the higher OBC with the current promotion and they sent a confirmation immediately.

just wait for the fun of having your paid in full reservation completely disappear from the "my cruises" area-

It will also be unsearchable by reservation number, last name, and sail date.

which means you cant do any cruise planner activities.

then when you call they tell you to wait 72 hours and it "should" be back.

Its only happened to me 4 times in the last week and a half.

cruise leaves in 40 days so its not like I need to access cruise planner or anything

• 2 months later...

I paid off my balance in full on 6 february. Today i receive an email invoice asking me for the balance plus an extra £160 ???

I have an emailed receipt with a nil balance from when i paid which i have emailed them to sort it out and got no response.

The phone line is expensive to call especially when they keep you on hold for ages.Does anyone have a normal phone number to call from uk rather than the expensive 0844 number ??

Thanks

I paid off my balance in full on 6 february. Today i receive an email invoice asking me for the balance plus an extra £160 ???

I have an emailed receipt with a nil balance from when i paid which i have emailed them to sort it out and got no response.

The phone line is expensive to call especially when they keep you on hold for ages.Does anyone have a normal phone number to call from uk rather than the expensive 0844 number ??

Thanks

Try this, it's supposed to be free in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

Please report back if the phone number works.