Live! Freedom of the Seas Nov 25-Dec 3 2017

Following along here as well. I'm on the December 3rd sailing so it helps get me extra excited to be leaving in 6 days.

As someone else mentioned, that Leto looks delicious and I'm very curious as to what's in it. The last cruise I was on a year and a half ago, I discovered the Sandy Collins at Schooner and absolutely loved it. Haven't had one since and it will definitely be the first drink I order with my package. It's an extremely summery and refreshing whiskey drink for anyone interested. Of course with the ingredients posted I could have easily made it at home, but there's nothing like having one while walking around the decks.

The Leto is:

muddled strawberries and basil leaves strained into fresh lime juice and topped with Pilsner Urquell then garnished with an Aleppo-lime salt rim.

It’s a great alternative if you want a cocktail but not the heavy sweetness.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Emerald Seapass coupons

3ad23139e15977ad852d5f9a26789584.jpg

I'm following your review very closely. I'll be on board in less than two weeks and I'm doing the same itinerary. It feels like I'm cheating on my cruise! But can you please repost the emerald perks?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Forums mobile app

I'm following your review very closely. I'll be on board in less than two weeks and I'm doing the same itinerary. It feels like I'm cheating on my cruise! But can you please repost the emerald perks?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Forums mobile app

The perks were on the post your quoted. Are they not readable? I already threw out the document unfortunately so I can’t take a new one and repost :(

Hi,

Following along from north of Toronto, Ontario. On the Dec 9th sailing. Sailing with DH and two spawn 10 and 12. Are there many kids on the cruise?

Taking a gamble and not getting the bevvie package, thanks for posting the $75 for 10 pricing, this may be my solution as Im a lightweight drinker :)

Have fun!!!

Hi . We are from north of Toronto as well, get the beverage package. The kids will love it .

A fellow GTA Peep!! We are near Newmarket.

Getting soda packages, kids are a bit young for the ultimate drink package. I can't justify over $500 cdn for myself....I have a couple and need a nap anyway:D

No but that would be awesome! I would say to definitely bring ear plugs. The door slamming stories are true!

It's so odd because when we were in that room in Jan 2016, we didn't hear any noise - but have read many reports of door slamming. Maybe we are heavy sleepers! ;)

That drink looks and sounds delicious!