Live! Freedom of the Seas Nov 25-Dec 3 2017

They gave me a blue like a normal stateroom. I stopped at the concierge lounge to see f I could get a gold . My card did not work and I knocked and got let in by other cruisers. They were a smidge rude lol. The conceirge was not there yet. I will go back at 4:30 50 get the gold card. I will definitely report back with what perks I do and do not receive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened to us when we had the B&J room. Someone noticed us trying to access the CL and told us that it is private access. Of course nobody knew anything about the B&J room even at guest services. Once we got into our room, there was a separate gold card there for access to the lounge.

Enjoy!

Forgot to post this letter yesterday I think. We went to the conceirge last night after dinner. Yin is super sweet. She told us we go get access to chops for breakfast, the barefoot beach, the suite pool deck areas, reserved seating at shows, the whole shebang! She even got us Gold seapass cards that we can use instead of having to use the blue ones. I think we still need the blank gold ones to access the lounge .

42d2cacae601eee01db7fa5d3e50e7f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums