Live! Freedom of the Seas Nov 25-Dec 3 2017

I cannot believe it but I was actually in bed last night by 10. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light! We stopped in briefly to schooner to check out the Piano entertainer then off to bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One of the perks We are getting as part of the B&J suite is access to breakfast at Chops! We are there this morning at 9:30ish. I had the eggs Benedict and hubby had the omelet. Of course I forgot to take pictures!!

fae7f7b70eb18e350fa1acd3ddb80987.jpg

We had some problems on our last sailing and RCL said they would give us a bottle of wine on our next sailing. Sure enough, there was a bottle of wine waiting for us when we got to our room yesterday afternoon. We are on the drink package so have no need for the wine. I had offered up the wine to the roll call and it was quickly claimed by a fellow member to be given to them at the M&M today.

When we got to the room last night, there was also a bottle of champagne. I gave the couple both bottles at the M&M. Hopefully they enjoy.

I have given wine out the last few cruises - I am happy to spread the fun :)

One of our roll call members made really cute sea pass card holder and there were 5 of those raffled off at the M&M as well as 4 bottles of wine and a gift bag full of goodies (backpack, water bottle, etc).

Of course I won nothing!! I never do!!

I cannot believe it but I was actually in bed last night by 10. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light! We stopped in briefly to schooner to check out the Piano entertainer then off to bed!

We're fairly early to bed when cruising also. Just so much to see in the morning! I'm a sunrise fanatic. :hearteyes:

We are taking this exact cruise in 2 weeks. This will be our first time sailing out of Port Everglades. I was told you can bring 2 bottles of wine onboard per person. Do they have a liquor store near the port or at the terminal prior to getting on the ship? I would rather not risk the wine exploding in my suitcase. Also, how has the weather been? Getting super excited.

We are taking this exact cruise in 2 weeks. This will be our first time sailing out of Port Everglades. I was told you can bring 2 bottles of wine onboard per person. Do they have a liquor store near the port or at the terminal prior to getting on the ship? I would rather not risk the wine exploding in my suitcase. Also, how has the weather been? Getting super excited.

It is 2 bottles per stateroom not per person, but if you print 2 set sail passes and go through security separately you can do 2 each if you want to bend the rules. There are lots of places around the port to buy wine, if you have a rental car. I am sure a taxi or Uber would stop too for a few $$s.

Weather has not been the best but better than home :)

Love all your pictures and comments so far! It is making me excited about the B&J sweet next Sunday!

Can you confirm the price of Sabor lunch? I have heard $19 but wanted to see if I should just purchase a dinner on the Cruise Planner before boarding! It’s $19 there right now.

Following along. Love reading what others pay for their cruises too, esp ones that are in my considered price range (meaning not penthouse) and CANADIAN! My luxury is a balcony but have also stayed inside.

I have leaned towards Celebrity in the recent past due to the drink package being 'included' and when I cost compare, Celebrity comes out being the better deal. That said, I would love to sail on an RC ship and since no RC sailing 'includes' drink perk I would definitely consider inside. Meanwhile I will live through your review, loving it and thanks for taking us all along!

Love all your pictures and comments so far! It is making me excited about the B&J sweet next Sunday!

Can you confirm the price of Sabor lunch? I have heard $19 but wanted to see if I should just purchase a dinner on the Cruise Planner before boarding! It’s $19 there right now.

I will try to find out today!