NCL Escape Studio Lounge Amenities

BeeeJay

Our family friend is staying in the Studio Lounge on our upcoming NCL Escape cruise in December and is a big coffee drinker. They were dissatisfied with the buffet coffee and are wondering if the Studio Lounge will offer a better coffee option they can access at no additional charge rather than paying for Starbucks.

They also have the UBP, and are wondering if that includes coffee from the bars, and if that coffee is any better than the buffet coffee. I believe water, etc is NOT included in the UBP, do they have to order a Bailey's Coffee to get the free coffee?

Does the Studio Lounge have free bottled water or any other amenities?

Yes, there is an awesome coffee / espresso machine in the Studio Lounge... Also, a large jug dispenser of both water and orange juice. Cookies and fruit are also there for the taking.

Yes, this would be the best thing that NCL offer for those staying in the studio.

Drinks from the coffee / espresso machine would be free along with cookies, fruits and cakes to take.

The UBP does not include bottle water and specialty coffee is also not included.

however, if you booked in the UK, under the premium all inclusive the UBP does include a bottle of water/day AND speciality coffee after your meal in any dining venue. :) Not normally covered by UBP...

As a standby the studio lounge does have an Amazing coffee machine, as I agree the buffet coffee is awful!!

I usually take a reusable coffee cup with lid with me, and grab a coffee from the studio lounge when I need one... it is a pain though but when needs must. :) (obviously only when I was staying in the studios...)