Reflection Norovirus 11/26

mycruises

Off the Nov. 27 cruise. First day they were very diligent, (giving little packages of salt pepper instead of utensils on the table). However, by day two or three it was back to normal, and we did not hear of any major illness, except apparently someone vomited two tables away from us at the Lawn Club Grill. The staff really stepped up .... removing the table, plates, bringing them outside, etc. The reason we were alerted is that they kept asking the people next to us (who were next to the person who got sick) if they wanted to change tables.

At first we thought "what's wrong with us?" LOL.

We are on the 11/27 cruise. This was our 1st Celebrity cruise. Heard of no new cases of norovirus. I used Clorox wipes on every surface in our room 9265. Ivan our stateroom attendant was friendly, took great care of us and was easily accessible. We were very impressed with all the sanitizing and constant cleaning that went on during our cruise. By day 8 noticed a considerable amount of people coughing at the pools, etc. We were a group of 14 and 6 came off the cruise with various respiratory issues: coughs, colds, throat infections. I guess it can't be helped this time of year.

Never had my Bluetooth speaker confiscated. What is the background on this? We always cruise with our Bose speaker and would be extremely upset if it was confiscated. It sits on a charger stand but have not had a problem on Celebrity, Cunard or Seabourn.
Just don't play it so loud that your neighbors complain... twice..... like iSailor was doing months ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app