How do the shuttles work ?

debgreg

We have a package with RCI, hotel at Orlando Airport the day before the cruise, Courtyard Marriott. Do we go back to the airport to collect the shuttle or does it pick us up at the hotel ?

Coming back I have been trying to book a 7 seater van but its proving harder than I thought so if we get the shuttle back, is it first come first serve , just get on or do you get a time. I thought if I cant hire a van at the port I could hire one at the airport to do some last day shopping?

Lastly does Virgin have an early bag drop at MCO or should we take them with us ?

Coming back I have been trying to book a 7 seater van but its proving harder than I thought so if we get the shuttle back, is it first come first serve , just get on or do you get a time.

We just did the ship shuttle from port to MCO. You will purchase on board and get a receipt, which is your shuttle ticket. When you come out the port terminal there will be a little stand just to the left. You show the guy your receipt and he will tell you what bus to get on. You can also purchase there if you haven't already bought on board.

Supposedly, when you purchase on board your name goes on the guys list. But, the last two times our names never got on the list. So keep that receipt handy. BTW: they didn't charge us for the five and three year old.