Pre Drydock or New Standards? Enchantment highs and lows

LMaxwell

Just unpacked my photos from the gallery which reminded me that every other line provides you a protective sleeve/folder to protect your photos in your luggage. When I asked for a sleeve or folder was told they "Don't have those anymore". Now one has to wonder was THAT a "drydock" answer or just a company chintzing out. I hope Royal hasn't really gotten that chintzy.

We were on the Anthem they didn't offer the cardboard sleeve just a plastic cover pack your own.

We were on the Anthem they didn't offer the cardboard sleeve just a plastic cover pack your own.

I remember the cardboard sleeves and they are nice for a few pictures. We almost always get the all inclusive photo package (Nancy's very photogenic :D ). With the package the plastic bag/sleeves work just fine as we walk off our bundle of photo's.

It would be nice to have both available.

I had a client of mine on Enchantment right before Christmas and they were very upset with their experience. Essentially everything was dirty and broken. Which doesn’t make sense when the ship just came out of dry dock!

They aren’t complainers at all and very easy going. I know them in real life and they have never had issues to complain about before. I wonder what is going on with Enchantment...c67afd568d76c4f28c11de7c66364bc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I remember the cardboard sleeves and they are nice for a few pictures. We almost always get the all inclusive photo package (Nancy's very photogenic :D ). With the package the plastic bag/sleeves work just fine as we walk off our bundle of photo's.

It would be nice to have both available.

Agree it would be nice,

Sent from my iPad using Forums