New to NCL - have a few questions

mom2NnB

First time on NCL, hope someone knows answers to my questions:

My two kids got unlimited soda package. Do they need to carry their cups with them everyday or does something go on their card indicating they have package (they are 16 & 21 if that matters)?

Can I set up separate debit card for each person in room so the kids have their own money available to them, or does all the onboard expenses come out of my credit card?

How many outlets in an inside cabin and can I bring a multi strip to plug stuff into?

No longer need a "cup" for drinks. Just order it.

You mentioned debit and credit card in same sentence. Hope you mean CREDIT - debit is looking for trouble. Each person can have their own account - assuming you have multiple credit cards.

Plugs are limited. You can bring a BASIC strip, but not a surge strip.

And, my #1 suggestion. Scroll down through posts from the past week or so. You will find answers to these questions and others you did not know you had.

The cards will have their information. Also it will be visible to the person who provides the drink when the card is scanned.

The only way you can set up individual folios if you don't have a number of different credit cards may well be to use cash through Guest Services for them. However Guest Services may be able to set up folios based on your Credit Card for each; I doubt if it could be done at check-in. Beware the Holds that are put on Debit Cards.

There is usually one point in an inside cabin. Do not have a "surge protected" strip.

First time on NCL, hope someone knows answers to my questions:

My two kids got unlimited soda package. Do they need to carry their cups with them everyday or does something go on their card indicating they have package (they are 16 & 21 if that matters)? Although they will receive a cup (NCL souvenir?), they do NOT need to carry them around. Their room cards will note the soda package.

Can I set up separate debit card for each person in room so the kids have their own money available to them, or does all the onboard expenses come out of my credit card?

Because each individual in your stateroom will have their own keycard, they will be able to charge to the room as much or as little as desired. Unless, they want to pay their own way, one or two account(s) would actually be easier, overall.

How many outlets in an inside cabin and can I bring a multi strip to plug stuff into?

As others have stated, outlets are limited, so you will want to bring an multi-outlet (NON-surge protection) strip/unit (we have encountered 2-prong on many ships, so usually carry an adapter plug also).