Glory, Glory What a Heck of a Cruise it Was! 11/18-11/25 2017

sparks1093

Thanks for the review! Leaving on the Glory on January 13th and can not wait!

It'll be worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your review. I look forward to your pictures. I wish your wife a speedy recovery and you good luck on your finals.

Thank you! I will get the pics up as soon as I can.

Great review, but i think part of it is missing, it starts on 11/23 and goes to 11/25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird, it looks like it's all there to me.:confused:

Thanks for the great review. We are going on Glory for Christmas and sounds like we will be having a great time.

They have all the decorations up just waiting for you!

Howdy neighbor!

I have to agree that the ship was well maintained, the food overall was as good or better than ever, and service overall terrific!

Hope to sail next to you sometime soon!

You bet! Just leave those noisy kids at home:'):'):'). (And in case anyone takes that seriously manmachine's kids were the most well behaved on the ship.)

Thanks for the review.

You're welcome!

That's weird, it looks like it's all there to me.:confused:

They have all the decorations up just waiting for you!

Thanks for the review. We're on the Glory at Christmas also. Happy Anniversary to you!!! It's our 30th this year, so we went crazy and got an aft wrap. Can hardly wait.

Did you have an internet package by chance? I have ordered the social media package and just wondering how well it worked on the Glory. It worked great on our Conquest cruise in March.

Yes, I got the social media package so DW could use faceplace on the ship and not have to worry about wasting port time. It was a bit slow at times but for the most part worked okay for the price.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record.. after 10 cruises...

I still wear a Tux..My DW enjoys dressing up, (Don't let them fool you, as I have learned, All women enjoy this)

and I enjoy how Beautiful she continues to look, all made up, after 35 yrs

and, it always seems to end very well...just sayin..;) lol

For the record.. after 10 cruises...

I still wear a Tux..My DW enjoys dressing up, (Don't let them fool you, as I have learned, All women enjoy this)

and I enjoy how Beautiful she continues to look, all made up, after 35 yrs

and, it always seems to end very well...just sayin..;) lol

LOL, I hear ya.

Great job on this review. Glory was our first carnival ship and we will be on here again next December doing the western cruise you just finished. Really looking forward to that one as we have several couple traveling together. We enjoy the Conquest class ships.

Not to hijack your thread but many years ago when I was a young man I drove a big rig, Enosburg Falls was my regular turn around point on an overnight route. There used to be a dress factory in the big building on the corner of 108 and Elm. That's where I dropped of and picked up my loads. Stayed overnight in the Enosburg Falls Hotel on Depot St. I guess it's the Somerset Inn now? Could park my rig in the back of the hotel. Loved that little town.

Great job on this review. Glory was our first carnival ship and we will be on here again next December doing the western cruise you just finished. Really looking forward to that one as we have several couple traveling together. We enjoy the Conquest class ships.

Not to hijack your thread but many years ago when I was a young man I drove a big rig, Enosburg Falls was my regular turn around point on an overnight route. There used to be a dress factory in the big building on the corner of 108 and Elm. That's where I dropped of and picked up my loads. Stayed overnight in the Enosburg Falls Hotel on Depot St. I guess it's the Somerset Inn now? Could park my rig in the back of the hotel. Loved that little town.

Thanks! I don't consider it a hijack to talk about my town:). I actually live diagonally across the street from that dress factory (I use it as a landmark for people trying to find my house since we live behind the houses on Main St). As far as I know it's still the Somerset Inn but it changed ownership recently so that may change. If you remember the super huge house on Main St about half way between the dress factory and Depot St it's now a bed and breakfast. DW and I fell in love with the village when we were sitting in our car in front of the realtor's office 22 years ago, been home ever since.

Sounds like a blast, glad you guys had a great time!

I'm 58. My wife is 51.

We're heading on the Vista , 8 day southern...for our 25th in May.

Havana Aft Wrap,

Can' wait to hang out in the Havana area all week!

And so far, still a surprise for my wife.!