All Stars Transprtation Services/Shuttle

JTBCruiser

Anyone use this shuttle? I checked the board and couldn't find anything recent but their rates on the website look very reasonable. We are staying at a Ft Lauderdale Hotel (LaQuinta) and the rate per person is $11.99 from the hotel to Port of Miami. Thx in advance.

I do not recall seeing them previously mentioned on this board. The typical rate for shared shuttles is about $15 per person, with some discounts to $13 for kids and large groups.

Be sure to give us some feedback when you return. :)

Reviews in TripAdvisor have a 10% poor or terrible rating. However, the total number of reviews is not that large and the sample is self-reported. Let us know if you use them.

Agree, the sample size is small. Ratings are either Outstanding or Worst ever. I'm going to book with QLS who has a consistent high rating on CC and TripAdvisor, only a few more dollars each way.

JBCruiser......Which La Quinta are you staying at? We stayed at the La Quinta Airport in January 2014. Stars shuttle was there to sign people up to take them to the port. Then it was about $8. per person. We will be there again the last of Feb. and I'm thinking La Quinta has a contract with them. I certainly had no complaints. I was just glad that service was available.

To JBTCruiser. The La Quinta is 2620 north 26th Sounds like the same one. They have been booked up for months for the weekend of Feb. 24th-25th.

I booked several months ago and check daily. I was able to get a better deal on both a pre and post stay. We will be without a car so do you recall if there are any good places to buy wine within walking distance of the hotel? Per TripAdvisor, sounds like there a re a few restaurants within walking distance.

Booking many months early is the secret, you did well. The resturants are in the shopping center next to La Quinta. It remains to be seen if they are in walking distance depending what shape you are in. We were in our middle 70's 5 yrs ago plus I had just had hip replacement surgery. We took a taxi to a resturant there. $4.00 at the time. I think there is a package store close and you should be able to walk.

Booking many months early is the secret, you did well. The resturants are in the shopping center next to La Quinta. It remains to be seen if they are in walking distance depending what shape you are in. We were in our middle 70's 5 yrs ago plus I had just had hip replacement surgery. We took a taxi to a resturant there. $4.00 at the time. I think there is a package store close and you should be able to walk.

Thank you for the info. Based on your description, this should be within walking distance for us. May all your seas be calm.

• 9 months later...
We are staying at the one on North 26th Avenue, is it the same one you were at? If so, I may check it out, Thx!

Hi,

I'm checking to see if you were able to verify if the hotel had a shuttle arrangement to POM, trying to determine if I need to book separately. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm checking to see if you were able to verify if the hotel had a shuttle arrangement to POM, trying to determine if I need to book separately. Thanks in advance.

We ended up booking this hotel instead and are using Cortrans shuttle. La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Airport North

7160 North Frontage Rd

Orlando, FL 32812

(407) 240-5000