Favorite Piano Bar Pianist/Singer?

julee407

We were on the Dream in October and LOVED Piano Dude Gregg! Best cruise ever. What is your Favorite Piano Pianist/Singer? (I have seen others that were not so good.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just sailed the Splendor with Gregg! He was fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had Ewert (??) On the breeze in January. Solid but imo the piano bar talent needs to be high energy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ah shoot. We are booked on the sunshine next January and that's who will be on the ship. The piano bar was one of my favourite things to do. I hope I'm not disappointed this time. We had Gregg so he has a lot to live up to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Eden Parker was by far the best Piano Bar Entertainer we ever have had on a ship. We were lucky enough to be on the second sailing that he ever did with Carnival. If I could, I would book another cruise just to see him, but our timing hasn't worked out. He is on the Horizon Trans Atlantic, and I am so jealous. I won't be on the Horizon until September.

I second Eden Parker. Very entertaining and he really brought it every night!

Another vote for Eden here! Just back from spending two awesome weeks with him!

Pete Thompson and and Tony Ward are awesome! Great fun and know how to work their audience. Sailing on cruises with them both soon!

TC was a legend taken from us way too soon. The nights in his bar were legendary!

LOVED TC! He had us in that bar every single night. Too much fun!

Ron Pass was great on Carnival. I did see him a couple years ago in Palm Springs. I think he also plays in the summer in Idaho.

A few weeks ago Clay was on the Glory. He was good but often tried to be a comedian for far too long, especially when he had a little too much to drink.

There used to be a guy named Roddy on the Victory - funny voice, kind of looked like Rod Stewart, but he was a blast.

Yep he was on our cruise last Summer on Sunshine. I did not care for him .. Not at all entertaining. Was so disappointed. Year before that we had the PBE was Patrick Duffy. He was by far the most talented and funny piano bar entertainer we ever saw.

Natalie Carboni is our all time favorite. She has an amazing voice! And she is extremely fun. We saw her on the Splendor almost 3 years ago. Most of the others we've seen don't hold a candle to her.

100% agree. She made the piano bar my favorite place to hang out at night.