My View: The ABC Islands on Navigator of the Seas (A picture heavy trip report)

APDMOM

My friends and I are doing the Aruba Trike excursion in March...I am now even more psyched than I was before... your pictures and story are amazing...counting the days!!!

Thanks.

Another tip for Aruba Trikes, find their facebook page. Rather than sell you a $100 CD of photos, they post the photos they take on Facebook for 2 weeks after your excursion for your downloading.

All I can say is Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!! I did this cruise back in March of this year and loved it. So many of the places you have shown I remembered. I went with my daughter and this will give me more pics to show hubby as I would like him to go to these beautiful islands. Enjoyed the Navigator very much! thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Caution, riding the Trikes will make your mouth tired from all of the grinning!

Great pictures once again APDMOM. I told our tour guide Ramses that next time I'll make my wife drive so I can sightsee better. Somehow when the time comes I don't think that will happen.

Same here, but it will be hard for me to give up my camera :D

I miss my Orange trike. We saw those other tours as well, we ended up on a lot of their vacation videos, everyone was filming us on the cool excursion. It really was one of my favorite excursions ever. Now if you will indulge me one more time, here is one of my favorite vacation photos ever, taken by my wife.

trike3.jpg

Love it!

We spent most of the day either on the balcony or diamond lounge. We got into the habit of eating sea day lunches in the MDR, as they have a selection for buffet food, great salads, and a menu to choose from. Lunch service was also very fast, and it did not feel crowded like the Windjammer.

9a7dfce4123db0946ed800d10b43e588.jpg

On this sea day, they had another great selection of desserts:

f9fe475c205cc0b1f0cc36552a94c475.jpg

78322551ae02474ac6c802d338f32ade.jpg

One deck up is the Next Cruise Desk:

0fd721ced4b27c63ff44ca471d7c0bac.jpg

1ff7ac35bfe43b81bd4cb69de7089e85.jpg

67b16bd7d218315617a0191e3bdb7167.jpg

Tip: If you plan on booking a future cruise, make an appointment to book the cruise on one of the first 3 days. You get entered into a drawing for extra onboard credit. You also still get extra onboard credit for the future cruise. The full deposit is now required (no longer $50 or $100).

That is it for the ship tour for today.

We splurged on our third paid drink - Love connection:

255db28badf41b2e84cfdb46135e6fed.jpg

This was the second formal night. The diamond lounge extension (Cosmopolitan) had a chocolate fountain set up:

4fd95d1a2dce2e3acb5dc5388136db48.jpg

Before dinner, there was a Christmas Light Show. It was nothing extraordinary, but fun to watch. Don't expect much - it was only one song.

9235f10a1abc9ddeddc1b482001d84c6.jpg

a5da13f8e8877d95f98be5700a23bde3.jpg

After dinner, we went to take pictures at the Christmas tree. We ran into one of our new favorite CC couples. Here is Wilson with our son - both dressed for the festivities!

c77781fe4ba3d0652f0e9408aeb443b3.jpg

32d1f6f21c853ba94b320ce7db866529.jpg

Down to the Christmas socks! (And a view of our room with the bed turned down)

37a8d14484e7384717476599afec8cdf.jpg

What a great review of your trip!! My husband saw that balcony and said he wants it for a Freedom cruise. Do you know the room number it is on that ship? Thanks again for a wonderful reading experience from a ship I've never been on!

Barbara

On Freedom, it is 7408 on the starboard side and 7708 on the port side. :) Hope you can get it!