Super Bowl

CeeeBeee

Someone from our group, wow I get how rumors are started...most reasonable folks would see this either as a miscommunication, leg pulling, or 'story'.

Cheers, until someone posts a screen shot or image of flyer/price list, gonna have to classify this as a red herring.

I'm ready to eat crow if this rumor can be verified, but think I'm gonna go hungry ;-)

Enjoy your cruise, with or without the annual advertising event!

I got the price wrong. It is $350 per couple, not $375. You can also add additional people at $100 each. It will be free if you want to stand in the bar, but all seats will be reserved, even at the bar. I will try to ask if anything has changed towards the end of the week.

I highly doubt this is true- sounds ridiculous. If it is true- shame on MSC

As Americans probably aren't the majority on board I wouldn't expect every single public screen to be showing the Super Bowl. They have to please many nationalities. I do think that price sounds outrageous for wings and drinks in a bar booth, and they would be smart to have a no added cost Super Bowl party for those who can't imagine missing it. I'll be curious to see if someone can post an image advertising this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, I went and spoke to a sports bar employee. They are still trying to sell this package. They said to come back tomorrow for more info. The price quoted was still $350 for two people in the booths. There is no sign or flyer in the bar for me to take a picture of. Otherwise I would. If you are so inclined you can easily pick up the phone and call the ship directly, the number is posted on the MSC website, and ask to speak to the sports bar manager.

As Americans probably aren't the majority on board I wouldn't expect every single public screen to be showing the Super Bowl. They have to please many nationalities.

Yes, but when the Super Bowl starts all European football matches are long time finished. So maybe only the Mexican and Brazil Leagues could be a problem. But I guess not many Mexicans are on the Seaside and if MSC shows Liga MX instead of Super Bowl your president has a big button to turn it off ;p

So MSC has decided to change their Superbowl package. It's less money than originally quoted but they'e clawed back the inclusions.

See attached pic.

The package is now $250 for a booth for four people. It includes 1 large chicken wings, 1 large pizza and four beers per person.

You can also get also get the same 8 person package for $400.

Edited by Simports

Appreciate the update, ~$60.00 per person with wings, pizza, and 4 beers each...so outside of food & beverage cost, maybe $20 pp to have reserved booth to watch SB game, sounds like a deal. Everywhere else in same bar is free, much better than panic post 1st received.

Cheers, enjoy the game!

quote=Simports;55182549]The package is now $250 for a booth for four people. It includes 1 large chicken wings, 1 large pizza and four beers per person.

You can also get also get the same 8 person package for $400.

FLY EAGLES FLY........Will be on the Bliss for the game next year, maybe a B2B with Carson Wentz back as QB.

Amazing that Tom Brady throws for over 500 yards, the Patriots never punted, yet they lost. :'):'):')

That stat is misleading as the Pats were forced to kick field goals as compared to scoring touchdowns as the Eagles did.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums