Suite Names on NCL ships?

Slark

i seem to recall a thread years ago with lists of names of suites that had them. Perhaps I have lost the ability to properly search, but I can’t find the thread. Can anyone help?

P. S. Maybe with all the refurbishments of the older ships, suite names have gone away?;p

I believe they still exist on the older ships like Jade, Dawn, Pearl Jewel, Star etc. Not on the Away ships and newer.

I was just in the Black Diamond Suite on the Jade and will be in the DOS on the Dawn in a couple of weeks (will find out the name then). Also, was in the Pink Diamond on the Pearl and I believe the other was the Amethyst suite if my memory serves me right.

I believe they still exist on the older ships like Jade, Dawn, Pearl Jewel, Star etc. Not on the Away ships and newer.

I was just in the Black Diamond Suite on the Jade and will be in the DOS on the Dawn in a couple of weeks (will find out the name then). Also, was in the Pink Diamond on the Pearl and I believe the other was the Amethyst suite if my memory serves me right.

I have been in the Jade Suite on the DAWN twice, (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom). We were in one of the DOS's in 2016 and it didn't have a name.

i seem to recall a thread years ago with lists of names of suites that had them. Perhaps I have lost the ability to properly search, but I can’t find the thread. Can anyone help?

P. S. Maybe with all the refurbishments of the older ships, suite names have gone away?;p

NCL Dawn ( Me thinks').

The old suite's on deck 11 are named.

The new suite's that were installed on deck 12 ( the S J's and such ) during refurbishment a few years back did not get named.

Right, the thread I haven't seen in a couple years but it seems once poster had the list of all the ships and the names.

The POA also has named suites including the one DOS is called the "Grand Suite" which is different than any of the other ships.

As said, the suites on Dawn/Star added on 12 don't have names like other suites on the ship.