Search tool for ports?

Maplemoose

I am looking for a website where I can search for cruises which hit certain ports. For instance, maybe I would like to find all cruises from all lines that go to Rome, Naples and Barcelona. Just an example. Is there anywhere I can input the ports and get an all inclusive list. Sure would simplify a complicated search. Thank you in advance.

I am looking for a website where I can search for cruises which hit certain ports. For instance, maybe I would like to find all cruises from all lines that go to Rome, Naples and Barcelona. Just an example. Is there anywhere I can input the ports and get an all inclusive list. Sure would simplify a complicated search. Thank you in advance.

Check http://www.cruisetimetables.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please keep in mind that none of these are accurate.

For places such as Europe they often do not include the cruise lines that sail that don't market themselves to North America Cruisers.

My first choice is to try to find the official port website to see if they have a schedule of ships. Some do and some don't but for those that do it is by far the most accurate source.

Keith

Please keep in mind that none of these are accurate.

Keith

This statement is not accurate. Yes, the websites given may not include EVERY cruise like that exists. OP asked about searching for specific ports and the on I listed is great for that kind of search. The only one I notice not being on there as a more European line is Thompson’s, but P&O is. If fact, over a hundred results come back with OPs search criteria. For me, it’s a much easier tool than going off the actual port schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I second the VTG site suggestion and use it often to search - under Custom Search, you can include and exclude ports, etc. It's very helpful as a start, and then I go to the particular cruise line websites to search from there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums