Leftover OBC

robbykapnj

Hi,

If I have remaining onboard credit after my cruise from my travel agent, not from RCL, therefore making it refundable, how is it typically credited back? Will it automatically go to my credit card registered to my onboard account?

Also, if I have non-refundable RCL credit for each of two rooms, can I combine them once onboard so if I charge more on one cabin or another, I can ensure everything between the two rooms is used up? Or do I have to allocate my spending based on the credit assigned to each room?

Thank you very much.

With regards to refundable OBC, you can go to Guest Services and cash it in. I did that on my Navigator Feb. cruise and used the balance for add'l grats for those deserving.

Regarding the non-refundable from RCL (?), the daily grats will be applied and account for any imbalances between the 2 cabins so that it comes out even-keel.

Hi,

If I have remaining onboard credit after my cruise from my travel agent, not from RCL, therefore making it refundable, how is it typically credited back? Will it automatically go to my credit card registered to my onboard account?

Also, if I have non-refundable RCL credit for each of two rooms, can I combine them once onboard so if I charge more on one cabin or another, I can ensure everything between the two rooms is used up? Or do I have to allocate my spending based on the credit assigned to each room?

Thank you very much.

If you secured your account with a credit card, then any remaining refundable OBC, will be credited to that card

... Also, if I have non-refundable RCL credit for each of two rooms, can I combine them once onboard so if I charge more on one cabin or another, I can ensure everything between the two rooms is used up? Or do I have to allocate my spending based on the credit assigned to each room?

Thank you very much.

You can as Guest Services to move the OBC between staterooms as desired.