Golden Princess 15 December 2017.

trishh

Do they still sell the Princess Cruises Captain Teddy Bear-I have guesstimated around AUD$20?

Is Stanley the Stowaway Bear aboard-I have an AUD$ price through my Cruise Personaliser for October 2018?

Are any of Stanley's other outfits for sale, and a rough price please?

Many thanks for your help. I'm trying to calculate what amount I need to put into On Board Credit, so as much as possible is pre-paid. Taxi fares for me, are the big variable.

Do enjoy your cruise.

Sorry I just got off and didn't see your question before getting off. I do remember seeing the bears for sale in the Vines shop, and from memory had a price tag of $35. I didn't notice any clothes for the bears.

Trish

Sorry I just got off and didn't see your question before getting off. I do remember seeing the bears for sale in the Vines shop, and from memory had a price tag of $35. I didn't notice any clothes for the bears.

Trish

Thanks Trish. I plan to bring some brown yarn and make Stanley his own crocheted rug.

Counting down the days until I embark in Sydney, bound for Melbourne.

SUCH a relaxing way to travel! :D

I've noted the Soda and More Package price, had budgeted $24, so am on target. Planning to put money into On Board Credit and purchase on board, it's the BEST excuse yet for getting out and exploring the ship.

A VERY cheeky friend of mine posted on another website we're both members of, "Wonder if she's found the Bar yet?" I went to the Calypso Bar to buy my Soda and More Package, and saw it wasn't real safe for me to be near any of the pools, considerable splashed water so the deck was very slippery, and we hadn't sailed yet. I hate to think of what it's like when underway. I stayed clear, had a lovely time exploring the shops and buying souvenirs.:)

305 days to cruising!

On the Princess website Soda and More is $8.69/day.

Is it cheaper to buy it on board?

It was showing as $9.06 on the website before we left. The problem seems to be with the website converting the Australian price of $7 per day a second time, using the current exchange rate. According to a number of previous posts on CC this has been on-going for some time, and is known to Princess. If you pre-purchase you can get the difference credited back to your account once on board. We thought that was too much effort, so we waited until we boarded before purchasing both the soda and more and the coffee card. :D