Parking At Cape Canaveral

nautihog

I will be parking our car at Royal Caribbean's Terminal at Cape Canaveral this coming February 2018. I prefer to park right at Royal Caribbean's own parking ramp although I know there are better deals nearby, but I have my reasons. Does anyone know if reservations are necessary to park Royal Caribbean's Terminal #1 on "B" side.

Port Canaveral does not (and never did) accept 'reservations for parking in their facilities. AND recently they stopped accepting 'pre-payment' too .....

I have never heard of the port reaching capacity at any or their lots (I've lived in the area for 10 years) ... actually the port complains about the off site lots stealing their business resulting in too many open spaces in the port. This has not stopped them from building new garages or raising prices regularly!! But I digress .......

From a 'logical' standpoint you can expect for 'your cruise' just about the same number of people wanting to park in the port's facility will be leaving due to their cruise ending as will arrive for your cruise. Sooooo ... no problem mon ....

I sailed OASIS just a couple of weeks ago. RCCL sails exclusively out of T-1 at this time & my room was situated such that I could see into the garage attached to T-1 while we were at the pier (I was on deck 14 ... I looked WAY down on the terminal & garage!) As we left I could see that the top deck was less than 1/2 full .... you might have to go up a few levels but I suspect you'll find a place to park and YES they have elevators .... and yes you can drop off bags and then park .....

Thanks. I was not certain, as we have never embarked from Port Canaveral. Our last cruise was out of Port Everglades and we made reservations for Park n Cruise, which I thought was a pretty good way to do it if you drove in yourself.