OBC question

WiddyTwo

Hello! I am booked on an April Fascination sailing. I should have $200 in OBC for rebooking a cancelled Fascination cruise, plus $50 in OBC credit for booking with the future cruise offer. On the Carnival site it is only showing that I have $50 in OBC. I emailed my PVP to ask about the discrepancy and he emailed me a copy of my booking that shows $250 in OBC. I replied to his email asking if it is normal for the OBC amounts to not match but he has not responded. It also took a week and two emails for him to respond to the original question so I may need a new PVP.

So, does anyone here know if this is normal for the site and the booking email to not match? I can post pictures of both if necessary, just wasn’t sure if there’s anything I should scribble out on the pictures. I know a common answer here is to call Carnival, but the person I would usually call is the one that’s not being helpful. Thanks!

Hello! I am booked on an April Fascination sailing. I should have $200 in OBC for rebooking a cancelled Fascination cruise, plus $50 in OBC credit for booking with the future cruise offer. On the Carnival site it is only showing that I have $50 in OBC. I emailed my PVP to ask about the discrepancy and he emailed me a copy of my booking that shows $250 in OBC. I replied to his email asking if it is normal for the OBC amounts to not match but he has not responded. It also took a week and two emails for him to respond to the original question so I may need a new PVP.

So, does anyone here know if this is normal for the site and the booking email to not match? I can post pictures of both if necessary, just wasn’t sure if there’s anything I should scribble out on the pictures. I know a common answer here is to call Carnival, but the person I would usually call is the one that’s not being helpful. Thanks!

Yes, that is normal. Promotional OBC will show in your cruise manager. To see all OBC, you Ned to click the "print my cruise documents " and view the pdf.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Log on to Carnival.

On My Cruise Manager page, you should see you booking number in a tab.

Below that, you should have a blue box labeled, "To-Do List."

Click Print Documents.

Click Print General Information and Submit.

Scroll to the INVOICE page.

The second box should say All prices quoted in USD.

That's where your obc is.

He got tired of your ????