silly but a simple question???

pauljenna

We are long time carmival sailers, but recently booked on the Mariner of the sea for September. On all carnival ships there are table and chairs on the lido deck around the windows. From all the pictures I see of the Mariner I dont see any. Are the tables and chairs or just lounge chairs. We always like to enjoy lunch there or sit and watch the shows. Any info would be a help..

We missed that feature on Mariner as well. We like to pick up our food in the Windjammer and then eat outside at lunch when it's crowded inside. There are no tables on the pool deck on Mariner. There are a few regular chairs, and the rest is all lounges. Yet another small thing we didn't really care for about our Voyager class ship experience.:)

Are you meaning around the pool deck? If you are, it's just lounge chairs. There are a couple of tables and chairs near the entrance to the pool deck from the Windjammer area but that's it.

Just a side note, this tables and chairs seem to be gathering spot for smokers. Something to be aware of if this is an issue for you.

The Monarch does not have tables/chairs out by the pool either. I really liked having them on the Vision.....not just for eating but to play cards, read a magazine and enjoy a drink. I don't know why they don't have them on all the ships, it would make it easier for their personnel to clean up - those without tables have plates of food and glasses under the lounge chairs.

Archived