Water Taxis to Klein Bonaire

dltvermont

We have never been to Bonaire before. We are looking at going over to Klein Bonaire for the day. Ive been researching ways to access and it appears water taxi is the way to go but from what I can find, it looks like the water taxi companies have specific out and return times. Are there any that just go back and forth and you can choose to leave whenever you want to to make sure you get back to the ship on time?

There is no dock over there, so they will just pull in a bit to drop off and pick up. It's a protected marine park, and they minimize damage as much as possible, so no, they don't "troll" out there for passengers.

Whichever one you choose will tell you their return schedule, either on the hour, half hour, or something like that as I recall.

Believe me, they don't want anybody missing the ship, and it's not that far.

You can watch them coming over to pick you up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you need to pay for/reserve the water taxis to Klein Bonaire in advance or can you just show up and pay for it upon arrival? We have 3 people going. Thank you!

Hi, my wife and myself purchased our water taxi tickets at one of the tented stalls at the port water front. We paid us$20 per person for the return tickets. As already stated, you need to take refreshments etc with you as there is nothing but sand and plants on the Island.