2 Bedroom Aqua Theatre Suite Beds

My family will be sailing in one of the aqua theatre suites on Allure Of The Seas. There will be 8 of us (max capacity for the room) and we are trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Does anyone know if the pullman bed mattresses can be put on the floor? Due to stubborn family members and couples, I will most likely have to take the pullman but I am 6'0 and weigh around the weight limit...Also, are rollaway beds available on Allure?

Thanks!

The room attendant took the pullman mattress down and put away everyday for us last week on the Allure in a 2B Aqua suite. We had two couples and four kids. Two people on the pullout sofa and two on the mattresses from the pullman beds, in the living room. The kids are adults (18 to 22).

With the two adult parents in each bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The room attendant took the pullman mattress down and put away everyday for us last week on the Allure in a 2B Aqua suite. We had two couples and four kids. Two people on the pullout sofa and two on the mattresses from the pullman beds, in the living room. The kids are adults (18 to 22).

Thanks!! I’d love to hear about your experience too :) we are beyond excited for the cruise and are looking forward to all the star class perks!

Thanks! I’d love to hear about your experience too :) we are all looking forward to the star class experience!

Im currently writing a review now about star class.

Before we went i read everything i could on star class.

There is alot of conflicting info on the forums.

Mostly because each ship does things a little differently.