Which cabin would be the better choise

Esperidon

Hi All

We have limited choice of suites on an October 2018 cruise aboard the Riviera to the Med.

Should we opt for suite 11078 or 11081 which are above the Terrace Cafe or suite 11005 or 11009 which are quite far forward.

We do not like the overhang from deck 12 as we make a lot of use of our balcony. We are worried about noise from the public area above the suites. Also having limited mobility are again worried if we pick a forward suite it will be a bit of a hike to the Terrace Cafe where we hope to dine frequently.

Many thanks for your help

Hi All

We have limited choice of suites on an October 2018 cruise aboard the Riviera to the Med.

Should we opt for suite 11078 or 11081 which are above the Terrace Cafe or suite 11005 or 11009 which are quite far forward.

We do not like the overhang from deck 12 as we make a lot of use of our balcony. We are worried about noise from the public area above the suites. Also having limited mobility are again worried if we pick a forward suite it will be a bit of a hike to the Terrace Cafe where we hope to dine frequently.

Many thanks for your help

If you are doing to do this cruise no matter what, I would grab 10078 or 11081 and then just check every day to see if anything else opens up. That's what I did for our upcoming cruise and was able to get 10030. People make changes all the time. Good luck!

78 and 81 ARE literally under (i.e not over) the Terrace Cafe but to get there you would still have to trek forward to the aft Elevator Bank and then come aft again to find seating in the Cafe. In other words, the total walk from either set of cabins won't be very different.

x_000106.jpg

For that reason, I'd choose 05 or 09 (Unless you have the opportunity to move down to deck 10) because that puts the Executive Lounge closer. It's an amenity that you pay for, why not take full advantage of it?