Question about Seaside Yacht Club privileges...

Lovetocruise2002

For Seaside Yacht Club guests:

Does this line also include bottled water?

"Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club venues or from your mini-bar"

Does this line mean that you get complimentary beverages in all bars and restaurants onboard or do you choose from a limited yacht club menu??

"Complimentary beverage selection in all onboard bars and restaurants according to drink selections available in the different venues"

Is this a day pass for the thermal suite or valid for the whole duration of the cruise?

"Free Thermal Suite and priority lift access to the MSC Aurea Spa"

And last question that I cannot find the answer to anywhere...do yacht club guests have priority/reserved seating at shows?

Thanks in advance!

Does this line mean that you get complimentary beverages in all bars and restaurants onboard or do you choose from a limited yacht club menu??

"Complimentary beverage selection in all onboard bars and restaurants according to drink selections available in the different venues"

Is this a day pass for the thermal suite or valid for the whole duration of the cruise?

And last question that I cannot find the answer to anywhere...do yacht club guests have priority/reserved seating at shows?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, bottled water is included.

Yes, drinks are free everywhere, although you have to show your card when outside of YC. The charge will be zero. Includes gelato and coffees!

The thermal suite is for the whole trip. No direct elevator on Seaside. It is on the other ships as spa/gym is one deck below YC on them. On Seaside spa is down on main public decks.

I presume the have priority reserved seating on Seaside. They do on the other ships. They treat their YC guests well. That is why we are on Seaside YC in February after two great YC stays on Divina last year. Loved it!

Official list of everything included in MSC YACHT CLUB - Exclusivity and privacy in a world of choice

PRIVILEGES

Unlimited complimentary beverages in all MSC Yacht Club areas, the mini-bar in your suite, and in all bars and restaurants of the ship (according to the drink selections available in the different venues)

Butler service available 24-hours

Dedicated concierge available 24-hours

Room service available 24-hours

Dedicated priority check-in and check-out

Free Thermal Suite and priorty lift access to the MSC aurea Spa

Priority access on Tender board and during shore disembarkation

Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)

Most rewarding experience for MSC Voyagers Club points

EXCLUSIVITY

Lavishly fitted suites with ergonomic mattresses, fine sheets, pillow menu, marble bathroom, LCD TV, ample mini-bar

Gourmet dining in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant; free choice of dining time during restaurant opening hours

Dedicated private sundeck, "The One Sun Deck," with pool, whirlpool, solarium and bar

Panoramic "Top Sail Lounge" with bar, afternoon tea service, light food selection 20-hours per day

Option to organize exclusive shopping experiences onboard (not included in cruise fare)

Possibility to organize tailor-made shore excursions (not included in cruise fare)

WORLD OF CHOICE

Access to all ship’s recreational and leisure amenities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools, etc.)

Premium buffet 20-hours per day (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)

Varied program of Broadway and Las Vegas-style theater shows

Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children (dedicated Clubs)

Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard MSC Youth staff (subject to availability)

Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball, etc.)

Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view

Edited by RoLoHa

Yes

You can have anything off the menu use at the venue , except those with s double asterisk , which are not available on any drinks package

It is valid for the whole cruise

Thanks in advance!

I hope this satisfies your curiosity

Pete

Yes, bottled water is included.

Yes, drinks are free everywhere, although you have to show your card when outside of YC. The charge will be zero. Includes gelato and coffees!

The thermal suite is for the whole trip. No direct elevator on Seaside. It is on the other ships as spa/gym is one deck below YC on them. On Seaside spa is down on main public decks.

I presume the have priority reserved seating on Seaside. They do on the other ships. They treat their YC guests well. That is why we are on Seaside YC in February after two great YC stays on Divina last year. Loved it!

LOVED the fact that you included gelato !

Can anyone tell me what site lists the benefits for the yacht club. I was reading benefits on one of the sites about the spa and the only thing listed was private elevator to spa providing access to spa which I saw is not available on the seaside. I called MSC reservations to question whether thermal spa is free. The agent put me on hold to check with benefit person who said it is not free for the yacht club but could be purchased. I was happy to read about the thermal spa being included but can't find where the official listing is on their sites.

Can anyone tell me what site lists the benefits for the yacht club. I was reading benefits on one of the sites about the spa and the only thing listed was private elevator to spa providing access to spa which I saw is not available on the seaside. I called MSC reservations to question whether thermal spa is free. The agent put me on hold to check with benefit person who said it is not free for the yacht club but could be purchased. I was happy to read about the thermal spa being included but can't find where the official listing is on their sites.

I posted the list above that is directly from their site. It says you get access to the Thermal Area included? And I believe you can use your seapass to give priority access to the elevators...

I got it directly from the MSC page:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/MSC-Yacht-Club.aspx

On the page there is a link that says "Yacht Club privileges". Click on that.

Thank you for the info on yacht club privileges and where to find it. Wish the MSC agents were more educated on the benefits offered. Seems like when you call you get different information depending on who you speak to but this is not exclusive to MSC.

This problem is definitely not exclusive to MSC. I sail mainly RCI and their agents are all over the place with differing info as well.