Reservation Details Online

cltnccruisers

For all our previous cruises I could logon and easily get a detailed listing of our reservation. My fare, my wife's fare,drink pkg costs, gratuities, excursions, taxes, fees, etc. But with X I can't get such detail - only a high level summary.

I've been in IT since1979 and stated several times that this site is not very intuitive but I'd have expected this to be a basic design requirement. Did I miss something?

The website sucks.. should it be available yes, but it no longer is.. only cleberity given obc is shown.... best thing to look at is the reservation confirmation document.. that should have everything but always check when u get a new copy because obc has disappeared after payments and room changes for us before..

The website sucks.. should it be available yes, but it no longer is.. only cleberity given obc is shown.... best thing to look at is the reservation confirmation document.. that should have everything but always check when u get a new copy because obc has disappeared after payments and room changes for us before..

All our confirmations have been email and none had the level of detail I'd expect. I didn't see our drink pkgs on them and emailed X about it. They responded that they were there but still no detail.

We yard sale up your way often - too darn cold this week. :)

It's even worse (if that's possible) if you used a TA; there's NO detail.

We have a book on board reservation with Go Best and two forms of OBC; part of the OBC now shows up as available to use before the cruise, but it's not the total I see on my original booking. I went through this a year ago and somewhere between the TA and X we lost our drink packages, and there was no way to know.

We just made final payment on our next cruise, so it's probably time to contact the TA and request the booking confirmation from Celebrity...

Mine always lists the go big,better or best.. may not show which u have selected if u dont have best tho.. its been a while since I chose so I cant comment on that...And the obc is listed seperalty.. yes too cold this week.. still better than nj where we relocated from tho.

Mine always lists the go big,better or best.. may not show which u have selected if u dont have best tho.. its been a while since I chose so I cant comment on that...And the obc is listed seperalty.. yes too cold this week.. still better than nj where we relocated from tho.

Yep - I'd much rather put up with a few weeks needing air conditioning than 5 months shoveling the driveway in Pa. :D

It's even worse (if that's possible) if you used a TA; there's NO detail.

We have a book on board reservation with Go Best and two forms of OBC; part of the OBC now shows up as available to use before the cruise, but it's not the total I see on my original booking. I went through this a year ago and somewhere between the TA and X we lost our drink packages, and there was no way to know.

We just made final payment on our next cruise, so it's probably time to contact the TA and request the booking confirmation from Celebrity...

My TA always sends me their summary document as well as the cruiseline's invoice which shows the detail that I am paying for... Ask them for a copy of the cruise line's invoice., If they wont provide it find a new TA...

Steve

My TA always sends me their summary document as well as the cruiseline's invoice which shows the detail that I am paying for... Ask them for a copy of the cruise line's invoice., If they wont provide it find a new TA...

Steve

We're looking into transferring our next booking to a TA to see how that changes things. I'll remember to include invoicing in our decision making.

Steve

They will, just not automatic. And I'll ask after the last near fiasco. But, frankly, that's not the point. It should be there in my booking that I can see. There is no excuse (I get not being to "edit" it if I have a TA) for it not being visible on Celebrity within my booking. It will, in fact, let me purchase a premium drink package that I already have, which is absolutely inexcusable from an IT standpoint.

End rant...

They will, just not automatic. And I'll ask after the last near fiasco. But, frankly, that's not the point. It should be there in my booking that I can see. There is no excuse (I get not being to "edit" it if I have a TA) for it not being visible on Celebrity within my booking. It will, in fact, let me purchase a premium drink package that I already have, which is absolutely inexcusable from an IT standpoint.

End rant...

Oh c'mon. I'm in IT project meetings every day and that isn't even close to a rant. ;p

But the drink package makes a good point. I can go into my reservation (checked in except luggage tags) and am immediately told I am "eligible" for an upgrade to Premium. If they have that data available at that point then 90% of the work to display the details is done.

Don't get me started on contract developers vs FTEs - that can turn into a full blown rant even without the benefit of bourbon.

Oh c'mon. I'm in IT project meetings every day and that isn't even close to a rant. ;p

But the drink package makes a good point. I can go into my reservation (checked in except luggage tags) and am immediately told I am "eligible" for an upgrade to Premium. If they have that data available at that point then 90% of the work to display the details is done.

Don't get me started on contract developers vs FTEs - that can turn into a full blown rant even without the benefit of bourbon.

Well, it's a cruise forum, not an IT forum (and I'm not in IT), but I do have my second Manhattan of the evening in hand...

(It would be interesting to know if they've outsourced poorly or hired poorly.)

I don't seem to be able to print my luggage tags? Can't say I have ever had that problem before. Everything else seems to print out OK.

Our cruise isn't until March but we've completed check-in except luggage tags. When I select them I get:

Luggage Tags are not available at this time.

Luggage Tags

At Celebrity, we make your embarkation experience even more enjoyable by tending to the details ahead of time. This includes providing qualified guests with your personalized ship luggage tags weeks before your cruise. When you receive your eDocs, approximately 3 to 4 weeks before your departure, they will contain a page with Luggage Tags that you can print. Print as many as you need.

As an alternate, you can request we mail you a Luggage Tag

Mailer containing eight colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment. Simply attach your luggage tags to the appropriate luggage terms prior to your arrival, and we'll whisk them to your stateroom upon embarkation.

So I won't panic for a while yet. But it dies seem to be a common theme.

Our cruise isn't until March but we've completed check-in except luggage tags. When I select them I get:

Luggage Tags are not available at this time.

Luggage Tags

At Celebrity, we make your embarkation experience even more enjoyable by tending to the details ahead of time. This includes providing qualified guests with your personalized ship luggage tags weeks before your cruise. When you receive your eDocs, approximately 3 to 4 weeks before your departure, they will contain a page with Luggage Tags that you can print. Print as many as you need.

As an alternate, you can request we mail you a Luggage Tag

Mailer containing eight colorized tags, specific to your ship, sailing date and stateroom assignment. Simply attach your luggage tags to the appropriate luggage terms prior to your arrival, and we'll whisk them to your stateroom upon embarkation.

So I won't panic for a while yet. But it dies seem to be a common theme.

We’ve already received an email from Celebrity indicating luggage tags were available to download. When you go to the link nothing.... never had this happen before...

Sent from my iPad using Forums