Random outstanding balance showing up...again

Arod1313

Just my rant of a situation most already know about. Third cruise in a row this has happened to me since last Feb. I log into my cruise planner months after making final payment only to find an outstanding balance of $929 this time. Assuming the discounts from the time of booking were removed. Called C&A. Was told it’s a known issue etc and will send my info over to IT to be resolved in 24-48 hours. Said when this has happened before it was easily fixed via phone conversation. Said couldn’t do it and assured would be resolved. After being on hold for 30 min I’m not in the mood to all back again to talk to someone different. I’m sure I’ll have to call back in 2 days when it’s not fixed. I know it will eventually be resolved and isn’t a big deal. Just frustrating it’s happened 3x in the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened to us. The first time (and first cruise for us) it was $77 after final payment. I never called, figured I made a mistake, and I paid it. This time it was $301, after final payment. I worried about it for a while, then ignored it. It went away. I had all of my documentation to show that everything was paid for, so I wasn't too concerned about it.

i had the same thing happen on my upcoming cruise as well, then just this week my reservation disappeared completly from the website. it wasnt under "my cruises", could not see it by entering the reservation number and last name, nothing.

Then it came back.

And now its gone again

Just my rant of a situation most already know about. Third cruise in a row this has happened to me since last Feb. I log into my cruise planner months after making final payment only to find an outstanding balance of $929 this time. Assuming the discounts from the time of booking were removed. Called C&A. Was told it’s a known issue etc and will send my info over to IT to be resolved in 24-48 hours. Said when this has happened before it was easily fixed via phone conversation. Said couldn’t do it and assured would be resolved. After being on hold for 30 min I’m not in the mood to all back again to talk to someone different. I’m sure I’ll have to call back in 2 days when it’s not fixed. I know it will eventually be resolved and isn’t a big deal. Just frustrating it’s happened 3x in the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd give them a call to make sure. You really don't want to let their awful systems see you with a negative balance as it could just cancel the sailing

Happened to me. 100 hundred dollars popped up still owed after final payment time. Was all paid for..Called 3 times to get it fixed and got a bit impatient when it wasn't done quick enough. Emailed Mr. Bailey and it was fixed within a day and some OBC thrown in for my troubles. Wasn't asked for, just given, I took.

Also had my current cruise disappear from the planner two weeks ago. That is not a comfortable feeling. It came back though and is still there. Called my TA and had her confirm everything and all is good.