A New Year's toast to Hattie

alc13

I dip in and out of this board when we are planning or just back from a Cunard cruise, and since we are just back I'll probably be leaving again for a while. So I want to take this opportunity to praise our Host, the unfailingly helpful, courteous, and friendly Hattie. Not only is she all of that, but she is quick to deal with snark, so the board remains cordial and positive. A toast to you, Hattie! - cocktail of your choice.

Happy New Year to you too, thank you so much for the kind words.

Happy New Year to all of you, I look forward to reading your contributions in 2018. I have a couple of cruises booked this year so hopefully I will be able to contribute something myself this year !

I dip in and out of this board when we are planning or just back from a Cunard cruise, and since we are just back I'll probably be leaving again for a while. So I want to take this opportunity to praise our Host, the unfailingly helpful, courteous, and friendly Hattie. Not only is she all of that, but she is quick to deal with snark, so the board remains cordial and positive. A toast to you, Hattie! - cocktail of your choice.

HEAR HEAR!

merry regards...Roscoe