Aurea Experience Questions: Seaside

ANDISIX14x11

I am set to be on the Seaside April, 2018. I have an Aurea Whirlpool room and am very excited!!

I have a few questions for someone who has been on the boat with this experience?

Was the private deck crowded? Can other guest purchase day passes, if so how much are they per day?

We’re the massages difficult to book? Can you call once you get on the boat or do you need to physically go to the spa? Which massages were included (or not included if the list is shorter)?

Can you tell me more about the dinning experience? Is there a seperate entrance for Aurea? I have heard there is but want to see.

We’re wristbands infact included? Is there any color significance to the bracelets? For example, different colors for yacht club vs auera vs kids?

Has anyone been in the Whirlpool room? Do you turn the water on and off yourself? Do you empty it throughout the day?

How was embarkation? Separate lines for priority boarding?

Is there anyway to book specialty dinning or massages prior to getting on boat?

Did anyone get the VIP sea card that gives you all of your pictures in digital form? How was it?

Thank you ahead of time. I know I asked a lot of questions.. if your only able to answer 1 or 2 any response is still very appreciative!

We were in an Aft Aurea Suite,

Deck 19 is for Aurea and Wellness cabin and Suite guests, on sea days it did get quite full and kids were allowed there despite MSC claiming it is for Adults only.

We had to go to guest services to ask for our bracelets which are coloured Blue for Adults, and Green for kids.

To use the slides and Zip line you have to fill out a waiver and they attach a wristband so you can use them for the whole cruise.

We went to the spa to book our massages but you can book by cabin phone, I think there is only one massage you cannot book which is the 4 hands one, we had the 55 minute Bali massage.

Aurea guests are seated in the Seashore Dining room on the Starboard side and there is a separate entrance, you can choose to dine at anytime during the opening hours.

There was a separate line for Priority boarding.

We were in an Aft Aurea Suite,

Deck 19 is for Aurea and Wellness cabin and Suite guests, on sea days it did get quite full and kids were allowed there despite MSC claiming it is for Adults only.

We had to go to guest services to ask for our bracelets which are coloured Blue for Adults, and Green for kids.

To use the slides and Zip line you have to fill out a waiver and they attach a wristband so you can use them for the whole cruise.

We went to the spa to book our massages but you can book by cabin phone, I think there is only one massage you cannot book which is the 4 hands one, we had the 55 minute Bali massage.

Aurea guests are seated in the Seashore Dining room on the Starboard side and there is a separate entrance, you can choose to dine at anytime during the opening hours.

There was a separate line for Priority boarding.

Did you have to make a reservation at the Seashore or could you just show up at anytime?

You turn up anytime within the opening times.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am looking at booking an Aft Aurea cabin as well for my family of 4, 2 adults 2 teens, did you find the room spacious? Any positive or negative comments about your room experience. Appreciate your help.

We are in the same situation. I went and linked all of our reservations, but I am not counting on that working out. I figure that I will be in line on day one at the maitre D station trying to work it out. I am guessing that the aurea people will end up having to dine with the fantastica people at their set dining time. Who knows.

We are hoping our friends who have Fantastica can share our table we are Aurea also. I plan on going to see the maitre’d. We are happy to have the late dining .

We don’t want to link our bookings though as they do not want a drinks package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums