Issues with payments online

Anyone having issues with the royalcarribbean.com taking a payment?

I've tried both my cards and my wife's cards - all are valid and working for sure, as they have been used in the past 48 hours.

Keep getting the message that they are invalid credit card numbers.

I had my wife double check my data entry, the numbers are correct, the expiry dates are correct, and the address information is also correct. I also know for a fact there is enough room on the cards to cover the charge. Trying to put in a charge of $150 (we pay a bit every month to make budgeting easier) and there is at least $10k in credit available on the cards.

Yup, but a different problem. They asked me for 4000 dkk ($600) that I didn't expect to have to pay now. The 200 dkk I could sort of explain - the rest? Dafuuuuh?

I paid to keep my booking. I'll have to figure out why later.

I've tried both my cards and my wife's cards - all are valid and working for sure, as they have been used in the past 48 hours.

Keep getting the message that they are invalid credit card numbers.

I had my wife double check my data entry, the numbers are correct, the expiry dates are correct, and the address information is also correct. I also know for a fact there is enough room on the cards to cover the charge. Trying to put in a charge of $150 (we pay a bit every month to make budgeting easier) and there is at least $10k in credit available on the cards.

I just made a payment on their site, with no problems.

Our card got denied last night when we tried to make a payment. Our bank thought it was suspicious so we had to call them and let them know it was a valid purchase and then they let it go through.

Did you get "invalid card number" or was it a different message? I used my card again a few minutes ago, and no issues, so my bank hasn't blocked the card entirely....

I use a local TA but if I did book directly, I would always call in my payments on a cruise then deal with the Online payment. then I know the payment was made correctly and ask for an updated Invoice showing the payment/s. From what I have read, the online system won't accept anything under $500. I could be wrong since I have never used it.

I can use my credit card to pay for stuff in the cruise planner but could not use it to make the cruise final payment. When I called about it, they said CDN credit cards the website has issues with. Not sure if you are using a non-USA credit card or not. But if the website says invalid number you pretty much have to call.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Forums mobile app

I use a local TA but if I did book directly, I would always call in my payments on a cruise then deal with the Online payment. then I know the payment was made correctly and ask for an updated Invoice showing the payment/s. From wWbsite Royal pain in the butthat I have read, the online system won't accept anything under $500. I could be wrong since I have never used it.[/quote]

Ypu are quite correct on the $500 AMOUNT.

I tried to pay $250 on my sons cruise the other week and it wouldn't work. I had to call it in.

Bill

I’ve had this problem before. I tried to make a deposit on a cruise and it wouldn’t take my card. I checked my account to see what was wrong and the credit card company said they didn’t even see the attempted purchase on their end. So, I tried another card, then another.

I finally called Royal Caribbean and they said that I wasn’t the first person to call with that issue and offered to do the booking for me.

They asked me to release the room I had, and then they quoted me a higher price than the one l was seeing right in front of me. They couldn’t explain it and wouldn’t honor the cheaper price, so I refused to book it.

I figured I’d try again later, but changed my mind and booked an entirely different vacation for that week instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums