Trouble Accessing eDocs

coasterbrad

I am trying to access and print my eDocs and luggage tags for a cruise this weekend. When I click on any of the "Download eDocs" links it takes me to a login page pre-filled with my reservation number, last name, and first initial. At the top it says "The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again." Nothing happens when I click to login though. I have logged out of and back in to MyNCL but still have the same issue. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Edited by coasterbrad

I would contact NCL. This happened to us a couple years ago and we found that a data entry person transposed the “cents” in our final payment. The amount entered was something like 23¢ less than we actually paid. A customer service rep found the error and was able to fix it and I was then able to print my eDocs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am trying to access and print my eDocs and luggage tags for a cruise this weekend. When I click on any of the "Download eDocs" links it takes me to a login page pre-filled with my reservation number, last name, and first initial. At the top it says "The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again." Nothing happens when I click to login though. I have logged out of and back in to MyNCL but still have the same issue. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Call NCL. Ask for Technical Support. The call center agents who pick up the phone do not have the level of access required to fix your reservations. You need to talk with someone from Tech Support. They'll fix you right up.