Refreshment Package on Adventure of the Seas

Hello,

I’m looking in my Cruise Planner and I see that the price of the Refreshment Package has decreased from $26 to $18. I’m thinking about getting this but I have a few questions. The page says that fresh squeezed juice is included. Where and when could you get this on Adventure? Also, do I need to use the souvenir cup to get a soda or can I go to a bar and ask? I’m sorry if these are dumb questions but I’ve never cruised on Royal before.

Thanks so much!

Edited by cruisingforever20

Hello,

I’m looking in my Cruise Planner and I see that the price of the Refreshment Package has decreased from $26 to $18. I’m thinking about getting this but I have a few questions. The page says that fresh squeezed juice is included. Where and when could you get this on Adventure? Also, do I need to use the souvenir cup to get a soda or can I go to a bar and ask? I’m sorry if these are dumb questions but I’ve never cruises on Royal before.

Thanks so much!

Fresh squeezed OJ would be available at breakfast in Windjammer and the Main Dining Room.

You can get a foundain soda (about 6 different choices) from any bar or restaurant with just your SeaPass card.

AND....shockingly, the website isn't working to purchase the beverage packages. Worst on-line site.

I find it hard to believe, but I've seen people post that the MSC site is worse than Royal's. :eek:

Fresh squeezed OJ would be available at breakfast in Windjammer and the Main Dining Room.

You can get a foundain soda (about 6 different choices) from any bar or restaurant with just your SeaPass card.

I purchased the package. Thanks for your help.

I do have one question, the package says it includes sparkling waters. Does Royal give you Perrier and San Pellegrino or do you get some random brand?

I purchased the package. Thanks for your help.

I do have one question, the package says it includes sparkling waters. Does Royal give you Perrier and San Pellegrino or do you get some random brand?

Usually San Pellegrino.