Ultimate Caribbean Cruise with Celebrity

juliana13

we are cruising to Grand Cayman, Cartagena, Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire in April. No idea what to expect. Would welcome any ideas for tours etc.

One thing to expect is more children than usual on the ship (March & April are spring break times).

Here are some things I've done:

Grand Cayman - Royal Palms Beach Club, visit Hell, turtle farm

Cartagena - took a private tour of the city (do not wander around on your own as it's not too safe)

Aruba - tour of the island, went to Eagle Beach for the day

Curacao - went to the Hilton on a day pass for beach and pool

Bonaire - tour of the island, wandered around the downtown area and the large outdoor shopping area near the ship, had a great lunch at an outdoor restaurant in downtown area

• 3 months later...
we are cruising to Grand Cayman, Cartagena, Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire in April. No idea what to expect. Would welcome any ideas for tours etc.
My brother & I will be doing that same itinerary in February 2019. If you would be so kind, to give us a report your experience on the ship, the ports & any excursions you did....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Loved the stingrays in Grand Cayman. There were tons of charter boats all grouped near the same sandbar. They give you squid pieces to hold in your fist and the wild rays come and get them. Warning: don't hold too tightly because the huge females have incredible suction power. This was one excursion that was definitely worth the money.

Did just 2 ship’s excursions. Took a taxi around Aruba $20 per person and saw all the important things. My husband is not a beach person, but the taxi driver dropped off 4 people for 2 hours at Eagle Beach and returned to pick them up. Took the sunset catarmaran cruise. Cartagena was great - took the scenic city tour. Metaphorically jumped upon at each stop by local vendors, but good fun. Curaçao was lovely, just wandered as we don’t dive or snorkel. Good shops and market stalls. Bonaire is a divers paradise.